Procedural Grass Plugin is a GPU driven landscape grass system which supports millions of grass simulations for open world games.
- Engine: Unity 2020.3.30 (LTS) or later .
- Unity SRP: Universal RP 10.8 or later .
- Graphics APIs: DX11, Metal, Vulkan .
- Quad-tree based runtime grass tile management.
- Runtime camera frustum culling for grass tiles.
- Completely procedural blades generation.
- GPU instancing supported.
- Runtime LOD supported.
- Few GPU memory consumed.
- Compatible with Unity Universal PBR shading model and metallic workflow perfectly.
- Supports blades translucency & AO.
- Draw instanced procedural indirect.
- Wind fields and waves on grass tile.
- Control grass thickness by Unity terrain splat layer.
- Manipulate various blade shapes with Tilt, bend and cubic bezier curve.
- High quality programming architecture and well coding style.
- Pure hand-written sophisticated shaders.